Contextual advertising technology by Clicksor allows online visitors to enjoy the content of the Web site and bring generous earnings to webmasters at the same time. Clicksor will pay webmasters up to 60% of the advertising revenue to place contextual ads on their Web sites or blogs. We can also offer the best rates compared to any network with our ClicksorControl feature. Payments are based on a net 15-term on a bi-weekly schedule. Webmasters can select from a wide range of media, such as text banners, graphical banners, pop-under advertisements, full page interstitial, search boxes, contextual inline links, layer ads and XML feed to host on their Web sites or blogs.
Publisher Sign Up URL:
Publisher Terms URL:
Standard Creative Formats:
• 120x240 • 120x600 • 125x125 • 160x600 • 180x150 • 250x250 • 300x250 • 336x280 • 468x60 • 728x90 •
Advanced Creative Formats:
• Contextual • Interstitial • Pop Under Ad • Search Box • Text Links •
Other Rich Media Formats:
Creative Payment Types:
• CPA • CPC • CPM •
Creative Payment Types:
• Check • PayPal •
Publisher Revenue Share:
Up to 70%
$50 or more
Does this agency have a referral program?
Are ads allowed on Chat pages?
Are ads allowed on Forums?
350 Highway 7 East, Suite 309
Richmond Hill, Ontario
L4B 3N2, Canada
245 Fairview Mall Drive, Suite 508
North York, Ontario
M2J 4T1, Canada
Western Yue Xiu Xin Du Hui Square
Zhongshan 6th Road
Guangzhou, Guangdong Province
P. R. China
* Participating sites must have 5,000 page views per day.
* Participating Sites cannot display child pornography or contain links to such content.
* Participating Sites cannot be libellous or defamatory in nature.
* Participating Sites must not contain or link to software piracy.
* Participating Sites cannot be used for software trading (warez).
* Participating Sites must not contain or link to any forms of illegal activity (i.e., how to build a bomb, hacking, 'phreaking', etc.)
* Participating sites cannot be proxy sites or contain link(s) to such service.
* Participating Sites cannot contain gratuitous displays of violence, obscene or vulgar imagery or language, and abusive content or content which endorses or threatens physical harm.
* Participating Sites must not promote any types of hate-mongering. (i.e., racial, political, ethnic, religious, gender-based, sexuality-based or personal, etc.)
* Participating Sites cannot participate in or transmit inappropriate newsgroup postings or unsolicited e-mail (spam).
* Participating Sites must not promote any types of illegal substance, paraphernalia or activity with illegal, false or deceptive investment advice or money-making opportunities.
* Participating Sites cannot be under construction, incomplete or contain little original content.
* Participating Sites must not be a free hosting webpage or personal homepage.
* Participating Sites must not contain any type of content that reasonable public consensus deems to be improper or inappropriate.
* Participating Sites must contain the code provided by Clicksor T intact and unchanged. Websites may contain more than one page containing the code, but only one occurrence of the code is allowed PER INDIVIDUAL PAGE.
191 to site, 0 from site. Averaging 0 out and 0 in per day. In the most recent 30 day period, there've been 1 to the site and 0 from the site.
2/10 based on 1 vote. The median rating is 2.